總網頁檢視次數

2011年5月19日星期四

    Homemade cute Water Melon Dessert.

 Hi all, I haven’t update my blog for quite a long period of time as I am busy this few weeks I might be posting less/ none of my blogs during this period of time. Okay so hope you guys enjoy my blog and bookmark it.


     I found this small little scoop thing that can scope small balls in my kitchen. I recently just bought a big watermelon; therefore I decided to make some watermelon balls with the cute scope. Its like a mini version of Ice cream scope and I have no clue where I bought it.

      I wanted to make nice full round ball of watermelon so after I scoped enough I will have to clear the scraps so that I can have a new surface to start off. There will be watermelon juice at the bottom of course. I poured the watermelon juice and left it in the freezer to chill, nice little drink in a hot day right? The scrap watermelon is not wasted, it is in a bowl ready for me to eat it after I finish all the scoping.

      It is a nice little dessert when u put some canned fruit in it. It’s like a mini fruit salad but the main fruit is watermelon and it is presented neatly. So I didn’t take pictures for my final product but I did take pictures for the watermelon scoping part.
The awesome scoop

Big melon

How a watermelon ball looks like

The juice, the scrap, the melon...

Finish scooping

1 則留言: