總網頁檢視次數

2011年5月5日星期四

Bee Cheng Hiang, 美珍香 (Causeway bay)


Bee Cheng Hiang, 美珍香 (Causeway bay)


    Bee Cheng Hiang is a famous roast meat shop from Singapore; some background information of this shop. It started in 1933 in Singapore as a market stall, now it has over 150 retail shops across 7 countries including Hong Kong.

     Even tough it is in Hong Kong it still have its unique seasoning flavour in the meat they roast, it taste the same as its shop in Singapore. It is very popular in Hong Kong as a tasty snack as it is prepared and we can just eat it right away. It is cheap and it have great flavor. I like to eat it when I am hungry or I want to eat some meat. It is cut into thin slices so that it is easy for us to eat it. One thing that I find annoying about the roast meat is that it is a bit dry therefore some of the meat might get stuck in the gap of your teeth. I like to eat this tasty treat when I am watching a movie/NBA. There is a window for people to see them roasting the meat, this makes me think that the quality is good as the meat is freshly prepared and roasted.

I will give this shop a good 7.5/10

Info:
 銅鑼灣怡和街2-6號英光大廈1號舖
        Shop 1, G/F, Ying Kong Mansion, 2- 6 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay
        Tele:
 2833 0128







沒有留言:

發佈留言